VSCO Edit

 I use Instant P5


I've been channeling my inner photography-mania lately. Not that I aint interested in photography since forever, but being an INFP, my hobby changed in a certain span of time. For example, earlier this year, I determine to spend my time reading books. Because I feel like my English deteriorating. Hmph. Then, the following trimester, I focus on losing weight for my gals weddings.
Ha. Yeah.


And now that I found kodiakstag on tumblr, I really really want to open an account for street photo. Not that I'm on kodiakstag's level. He is so much more talented and he has like multiple cameras and also he travels a lot. He gets to explore USA and the north side of America with its beauty. I dont have the time and limited sources. I was thinking to purchase analog camera but nah, maybe I'll do that 5 years later. 

For now, let's just enjoy the digital source.

*whisper* Photography is kinda important to me, don't underestimate this fact *whisper*

Plus it's kinda strange to put my vintage edits on instagram because my feed is usually colorful. So, it's kinda awkward for me to alter the mood of my feed by posting pictures with vintage filter.
I decided to put on my edits on VSCO: angiedzk

I love VSCO cam but sometimes it gets too heavy with the filter and also the price is too high, the filter I mean. You get free filter, of course, when you install the app. But if you look further, VSCO provides more filters with purchase, so pretty but expensive (at least for me)

My inspiration:
Zoesuen

kodiakstag
coltre 
Loud like love


What interest you, lately? 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top