I Just Wanna Dance Album Review (from a SONE)

Rating: 4 out 5 stars
 
Tiffany is the usual loud girl in your class. Some girls actually look down on her but her kindness will melt your heart. She carries this bright aura around her, whenever she goes she never fail to make you smile.  Tiffany inspired to be a singer since she was a kid. Just like what Christina Aguilera's song do to her, she also wants to inspire other people through her songs.
Finally she debuts as a solo singer through SM Entertainment after being active as a girl group member, SNSD (Girl's Generation). Being able to release her own album is beyond her wildest dream. Her fellow member group voices about Tiffany's worry that her song doesnt suit her. But in my opinion, her songs exceeds my expectation.
She calls I Just Wanna Dance as electro pop song, mind you, it's not mainstream genre on Kpop entertainment but she breaks through the limit. This Spring, Tiffany brings a light flowery image to you through her 1st mini album.
You can read my review about her songs below. I want to talk about the feels I get for every tracks. Hope you enjoy it.
TRACK 01 I Just Wanna Dance
A fan describes this track as the song you want to hear on the way to airport. It gives you certain feeling of excitement and laid back in the same time. If I were to put certain color for this track is: neon pink light color you can find in LA's bar.
TRACK 02 Talk
You can play this song after taking shower and waiting for sleep to come. Under the dim light, your thought might wander to the one you cant stop thinking of. Go wherever your heart leads to.
TRACK 03 Fool
Sometimes side track is not as great as the title track but not this one. It's the song that you listen from the radio and you immediately pull out your cellphone to check out what song and who sing the song. Because the song is worth to be put on your ipod playlist.
TRACK 04 What Do I Do
This track is rich of Pop American feels and Tiffany writes this song by herself. She's brilliant like that. She writes the lyric on English and Sooyoung (her fellow GG member) writes for the Korean lyric.
TRACK 05 Yellow Light
Stop your daydream on Monday afternoon and proceed to your playlist for this song. Dont tell me you are in the squad who love Monday because I dont buy it. Release the burden of your work by listening to this light track and refresh your mind.
TRACK 06 Once in A Lifetime
The upbeat ballad to color your day! Being active from teen age makes Tiffany greedy to color her days with hard work. She wants to thank her fellow members (GG) and fans (SONE) through this song. I love the melody and I can say she relay the message so well in this track.

If you dont like powerful beat songs, I think this album is perfect for you. For me, I like almost all the songs from SM Entertainment, so catchy and easy listening. Thanks for giving Tiffany chance to debut as solo singer!

Bonus pic:






*) courtesy of smtownengsub

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top