Me Before You Movie (Trailer)


Maybe, Me Before You is just like your ordinary rom com but for me... it's much more than that. The book not only portrays the love between the main girl and guy, but also family dynamics, losing hope, finding hope, sarcasm, you can find it all. Besides, it's a London-based novel so I cant not love it. I  can almost visualize Will's house, the Port, the street.
It's just.... this book gives me mixed emotion and the ending makes me wet my pillow right before midnight. I read the ending on my bed, with lamp switched off, ebook opened on my cellphone, there.
Everytime I read book, I constantly put off my robe to be completely immersed into the character's head. Yeah, it's my jinx, in this book, I change myself to get into Lou's head. She's independent but she takes wrong road. She desperately wants to get it right but still none happened, until she takes job as a caretaker. Typical romance, but I tell you that the book is more than that.
Me Before You snatch the title as bestseller book. You should check it out. I've read it last year, the time before my final paper presentation on February 28. I still remember how I busied myself to review my paper and finish the book.
I've written before that I took Kim Jongin's book recommendation seriously. This book is one of KJI's book rec. He practically enjoys any genre. And I love it because it means he's an open-minded person. And nerd. Despite his busy schedule, he set aside time to read book.
fave quote:
"You don't have to let that one thing be the thing that defines you.”
“I want to tell him that I don't know what i feel. I want him but i'm frightened to want him. I don;t want my happiness to be entirely dependent on somebody else's to be a hostage to fortunes I cannot control.”
“Sometimes for our sanity own sanity we just have to look at the bigger picture.” 
Today, I casually scroll my twitter timeline. My eyes land on @HuffingtonPost tweet about Me Before You trailer. I seldom keeping track into movie trailer. I dont bother to see the trailer. But the screenshot of the trailer pick on my brain. The main character is played by Sam Claflin. If you're not familiar with the name, I tell you, he's Finnick Odair from Hunger Games. His selflessness in The Mockingjay Part II makes me 'sell my soul' into his character. But Finnick ends up dead on the movie. /dramatically weeps/ I cried when he's preyed by the underground's monster. Imagine my horror when I watched the movie 2 days in a row!
And now he plays as William Traynor in Me Before You. Imagine my horror (again). /dramatically drops on the bed/ I practiclly sell my soul to catche this movie at theatre on June 3 this year.
The trailer is so beautiful and the scenery and the British accent wohooo. Not to mention Photograph by Ed Sheeran playing in the background. IT'S A MUST-WATCH MOVIE. FOR ME. PERIOD.


CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top