MID

Warm Monday morning, today is. The only song come to my mind is ‘Miracle of December’. 

I’m struggling to find you who I cannot seeI’m struggling to find you who I cannot hearI see things that I couldn’t see beforeI hear things that I couldn’t hear beforeAfter you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before
The selfish me who has only thought about myselfThe me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored itI couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this muchYour love can still move me like this
If I just think of you, I can fill this world with youBecause each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to youBut there’s just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to meI hope I don’t have this miserable power
The selfish me who has only thought about myselfThe me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored itI couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this muchYour love can still move me like this
Stopping the time, (I) go back to youI open this book of memories and I open up your pageAnd in the book I’m in there, in there with you
The small and weak person, because of your loveJust like this for everything (my whole existence)I changed the whole world
The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for loveThe me who thought that the end was the endTo the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everydayI think my love will continue on forever
Stopping the time, (I) go back to youI open this book of memories and I open up your pageAnd in the book I’m in there, in there with youThe things that I met that winter
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot seeI’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

The song is actually in Korean and I think the translation will you interested more. It’s a title track from EXO in 2013, released to pay fans’ effort to make EXO rise as one of big hit in South Korea.
(I don’t actually get why people underestimate Kpop song, and the Kpop lover. Just because it’s mainstream and you can’t understand any of the lyric, doesn’t mean the song is bad) (plus the group anniversary is the same as my birth date, yeah, I don’t know if I should be proud or anything because the reason behind the date is pretty depressing for the group fans’)

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top