Versatile Award

I just casually blogwalk and I found this....
'VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD' by Aya Mouri

I AM A CENTURY LATE ASFGKSLGHYSKD

This is embarassing but thank you!! (well it's such a shame blogger doesnt have 'mention' notif like instagram or twitter hehehet)

The rules of the award:
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
Ruruhttp://superuru.blogspot.com/
Tiwi
Alvita
Azka
Wina
Dy
Icha
Can I stop here?

2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself
um I write journal; I like coffee (drink & flavor); I dislike any kind of cheese; I'm reluctant to go cycling but I tend to cycle out in the night when I get stressed; My addiction change from time to time, now I'm obsessed to have/make my own dark blue coat; I keep my room messy and clean up once in a year; when I skip meal for two/three times I get a little throat inflamation and in my JHS year it led to thypoid :( (I need to start exercising tbh)

4) Thank the blogger who has nominated you
THANK YOU AYA, sorry I just see the post now. You rock! Does life take too much of your time and then you stop posting from Jan 2014? Such a pity, I'd like to read about your experience in US.

5) Add the Versatile Award to your post


Keep writing and stay awesome!

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top