Ling (Zero)

You know, sometimes you carry memories even for five or ten years and then when you look back, you cant help but exclaim, 'I think it just happened last year!'.

We're at this journey to out of town and we're riding this bus for maybe more than 10 hours. I had my music player as my must-bring item. I didnt really remember what I put it inside, since I havent been kpop fan at that moment. Yet. So maybe some love songs from Maliq, Ecoutez, and some other foreign artists. But I remember putting Mars OST in. The song is loud and yet emotional. Listening to the song reminded me of the drama story. Ling who suffered much of past traumatic experience supporting his girlfriend who also had this trauma in the past and they both got through together. It was more than 3 years after the actual drama series been played. I like it enough to put it in my player for months. I often renew my playlist for just in one month or two. See, I get bored easily.

Some friends, two of them, asked me to lend my music player because the journey got boring. I did because I needed some sleep gave it to them. Few hours later, I got up and asked what songs they listened to. Cause some of them were sappy and not the mainstream ones. I was surprised because they listened to this song in repeat because one of them liked it.

I was like, 'What the--? You know this song?'. I didnt really remember what they said. Or maybe they didnt actually reply my question and I just gawked there while standing up and went back to my seat (and continued gawking).

Is this fate?

Haha. Eat that fate because nothing really happened after that.

And I dunno why I still remember it.

I dunno why I post this. 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top