Bukit Sikunir

The offer came one or two weeks before the actual day. My aunt said she's going to Bukit Sikunir to see sunrise. Hmmm, okay. The last time I took trip to see sunrise was back in my 5th grade to Gunung Bromo.
Everything's packed up and ready to go~~ 
We went to Wonosobo and unload our bag at a friend's house. As usual, I dozed off the entire journey. I woke up when the night fell and I saw nothing but pitch black outside the window car. So, I continued my dozing. Then after we arrived? Some of us busy to make convo to the host and drank the tea, the others continue to sleep. It's 11.00 PM, what do you expect? The hiking starts on 2 PM so we tried to restore the energy as much as we could. Oh, the host was so nice. She made the tea for 7 of us and fried the local snacks, tempe mendoan. The best mendoan though. I couldnt stop munching, really, but then I went to sleep to stop me from eating. 
Exactly at 2 AM, the car went to the destination. It was really dark outside. But we saw some people riding motorcycle (in couple) to Bukit Sikunir too. We parked on the wide parking lot and then we're stunned. Why? As soon as we stepped up from the car, the purple sky painted the most realistic painting. The stars scattered all over the sky. The shining from the stars looked back at us and winked the light into our gaping expression. Heheheh. It was miraculously beautiful. I never knew that night sky could be that strikingly-and-magically beautiful. It's like the photo I've always seen in tumblr posts. So you know, we're not in downtown, so we could see the stars a lot more. No, I couldnt picture the night sky because no matter how many time I captured the sky, the stars wont appeared on the cam T^T. So yeah.
We waited till 3 AM to start the hiking so that we could arrive on time on the peak of Bukit Sikunir and saw the sunrise.
It was... exhausting. The hiking was fun, I guess, considering we did it at night and the cold breeze was all over us. But the track... The track was hard, for me who never did any climbing or hiking before. Seriously. If it's not the chocolate my aunt gave me in the morning, I didnt really know how to hike faster. Faster? Yeah, behind us there were so many little group to hike the Bukit Sikunir too. So, if we didnt hike fast, they'd be compelled to hike in our pace OR they would advance our pace and be there sooner & the good place was taken. Yep it's better to consume chocolate while you're hiking, it adds energy to your body.
And finally we arrived at the top of Bukit Sikunir yeaayyy. But oh, people smoked here and there. Really annoying. I waved the smoke aside roughly and moved to the other spot. There were a large number of people. Not only people my age went there; I saw kids and their parents (maybe 30-40 y/o) too. Some of them even bring meal to eat. WOW, they brought along the food container and thermos bottle while hiking. Oh well. Impressive.

It started one colorful line on the east sky. 

and..



It's friggin cold up there. I wore this big scarf on my head, covering with the hood of my jacket, and a mask over my nose/mouth. My aunt offered to take a pic of me with the sunrise as the background. Pffft. It was horrible. I liked the sunrise pic better without me in it. The sunrise painted a great picture, yeah? The cloud and the mountain too.

Nature painting never fails to amuse me.

Next we stepped down to Dieng to see Candi Arjuna and Kawah Sikidang.



Sadly, I didnt have Kawah Sikidang picture. It was all white and hot. And I was too tired to take picture, I've gone to this site before so yeah.

It was one great weekend trip. Seeing beautiful landscape is one of healing time for me ~^^

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top