Shield

It's wednesday afternoon. The electricity went out some time earlier. I decided to look for book to entertain myself. I planned to read Mitch Albom's but sadly, I didnt find any Mitch Albom's so I picked this..

The first two chapter, Oscar blabbered almost about everything. It's kinda reminding me with Meg Cabot's. She made her main characters blabber a lot, really so.
In the end of first chapter, Oscar ended the chap with the fact that he listened to his dad's voice email on the phone, the last time his dad ever talked to him or anyone. Dunno why, for me, it's... heartbreaking?
I found my cheeks damp. Heol, what happened?
My thought wandered to my mother, my bestfriend's relationship with her dad, my elementary pal and her sudden death-mother. I dont know. All that makes me sad. 

My bestfriend once told how grateful she was because her dad made her to read many books since she was a kid. The habit came in handy in her college years. She had this dreamy expression on her face. That was one great memory she had about her dad. I only smiled and nodded along. 

Last night I was totally in high spirit condition. My tlist people really shared bunch of #lowcostcosplay (go search 'em on twitter). I couldnt help myself but laugh my heart out. Even some of the pic made me tear up, it's totally really entertaining. Then it was like the fire met water, my friend also from twitter mentioned me about our mutual friend whose mother just passed away. It literally cut off my laugh and I kinda sat there... trying to apprehend 'what did she just say to me? who?'. Then it dawned on me. Flashback, some months ago this friend's mother was carried into hospital to have some surgery or something. I wish her a speedy recovery. But still, sometimes I still read this friend's tweet about how she had to go to hospital or how she wished everything's gonna be alright. I nodded to myself, 'everything will be alright'.

But turned out, everything was settled already. Everything will be alright in the end. Let her rest in peace.

You cant save everyone. 

I just want to get it out of my chest. There.


Playlist:
BEP - Where is the Love
Larry Lovestein ft Ariana Grande - Baby It's Cold Outside
Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
Evanescence - My Immortal
My Turn to Cry cover by dorkyungsoo-1 from soundcloud
T-ara - First Love
Justin Bieber - Be Alright

CONVERSATION

3 komentar:

sheemasherry mengatakan...

hello Angie, salam kenal ^_^ aku Sherry, hmm lihat blog mu de postingan Aya Mouri.

anyway tadi aku langsung cek hashtag lowcostcosplay itu dan aku langsung hahahahaha omygod I should share it to someone else X-D lalu suddenly kamu share about that sad news.. well it reminds me of my late daddy too :') tp kamu kelihatannya perhatian ya, you think deeply about ur friends' sorrow and that's very good <3

anyway, would love if u can visit me back and give me some comments..

i'm here ^_^

http://theshimmeringsheema.blogspot.hk/2014/03/shopping-with-rini-cesillia-in-causeway.html?m=1

sheemasherry mengatakan...

anyway, follow for follow? thank you X-D

Je M'aime mengatakan...

thanks a bunch for the comment :)))
your blog is beyond cute

Back
to top