ChoiMinho21




December 9th, 

I dont know when exactly I love with you. The first time I acknowledge you was in the video you made for Suju Donghae in SSTP radio. You sent his message to Donghae with Kiss the Rain in background. The first thing I paid attention to? Your long fingers. Heck, yeah, your fingers were gorgeous. And then I was drown in your voice, deep beautiful bass, so manly. 
That’s when I started to know more about you.
I began to download SHINee’s video. You're so tall and all damn amazing. When suddenly my friend gave me SHINee Hello Baby. 
Well, that might be when I fall in love with you. You're so caring and all about Yoogeun. You didnt seem to fake it, you really looked care about the kid. You're the ideal husband in my mind.
The thing I love the most from him: SMILE.
Not the smile with showing your front teeth. I like the smile with mouth closed, making a cresent. I love how it makes you cheeks begging to be pinched.
I like the way you looked serious, with burning desire on your eyes, when you tried to win every matches in Dream Team, followed by your proud smile after he won.
I also love your pout when you show his aegyo. Usually I dont really like boys with much aegyo, but I love every single your aegyo.
I love his toned abs. No, usually I dont like them, even I couldnt stand long looking other idols’ abs, it’s just… I cant. But I can look your solo performance in your concert without looking away. 
My wish: I can meet you at least once, to let you know that you have a fangirl that love you even imagine to marry him someday (which is it’s obviously delusional) but she’s still believe in it. Dont ever change yourself, always smile and spread your love virus to everyone. Those antis only waste their time to hate such humble and talented guy like you. They dont even know you further *tounge*
SARANGHAE ^^

XOXO,

your fan

ps: the picture's not mine
cr: to the owner

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top