need to go out of shell


Fucking Perfect - Pink
Made a wrong turn
Once or twice

Dug my way out, blood and fire 

Bad decisions 
That's alright 
Welcome to my silly life 

Mistreated Misplaced Misunderstood 
Miss knowing it's all good 
It didnt slow me down. 
Mistaking 
Always second guessing 
Underestimating 
Look I'm still around 
Pretty, pretty please 
Dont you ever, ever feel Like you're less than fucking perfect 
Pretty, pretty please If you ever, ever feel 
Like you're nothing 
You're fucking perfect to me 

You're so mean when you talk 
about yourself, you were wrong 
Change the voices in your head 
Make them like you instead 
So complicated 
Look how we all make it 
Filled with so much hatred 
Such a tired game 
It's enough I've done all I can think of 
Chased down all my demons
I've seen you do the same 

Oh Pretty, pretty please 
Dont you ever, ever feel
Like you're less than Fucking perfect 
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel like you're nothing 
You're fucking perfect to me 

The whole worlds scared 
So I swallow the fear 
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer 
So cool in line and we try, try, try 
But we try too hard 
And it's a waste of my time 
Done looking for the critics 
Cause they're everywhere 
They don't like my jeans 
They don't get my hair 
Exchange ourselves 
And we do it all the time 
Why do we do that? Why do I do that? Why do I do that? 

Yeeeeaaaahhh Oooooooh 
Oh baby pretty please 
Pretty, pretty please 
Dont you ever feel like you're less than 
Fucking perfect Pretty, pretty please 
If you ever, ever feel like you're nothing 
You're fucking perfect to me 
You're perfect, you're perfect 
Pretty, pretty please 
If you ever, ever feel 
Like you're nothing 
You're fucking perfect to me


CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top