weekeeeeeeeeeeeeeend

Enough with wallowing, now it's FRIDAY AFTERNOON.
What does it meaaaan?? It's weekend!!!!!!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I hope 2 days is sufficient for releasing my stress. (It's not even 1 month yet since the fourth semester started -,- whatever)


I planned to watch movie with my friends. But I dunno if I can really watch movie with them. *pouts
I saw Gnomeo & Juliette is playing in XXI. 3D. Tiwi worried if it's 3D then there's not gonna have any subtitle. Last time when I watch Narnia 3 which was also 3D, it had no subtitle. I pretty much could catch what their saying, thanks God. But I dunno if I can concentrate more to watch no-subtitle 3D movie now.


So, I want to visit my usual movie rental and I'm gonna rent some movie there. I hope there's a lot interesting movies!!! It's been ages since I'd been there. I just kept playing Korean variety shows in my rouge again and again.


Again and again?


I just remember something. Mami is going to Jakarta.
Who's Mami? She's one of my best friend back in senior high school and she's also K-Pop addict recently. She idolizes One Day. Hehe, she likes 2AM and 2PM << One Day right?
And fortunately, 2PM will visit Jakarta this weekend!!!!  Fffffff.
AND SHE GOT FREE TICKET FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How lucky she is!!!! 
I wrote above sentence with jealousy. But I'm happy she can watch Junsu, Taecyon, Wooyoung, Junho, Nichkhun, and Chansung. 
She told me through text yesterday. Oh my, she's so lucky!!!!


Okay, for this weekend:
rent some movies, buy a box of ice cream, chips, and other snacks. 
I'm so great in entertaining myself. I dont mind watching movies alone in room. It's exciting.
Have a nice weekend everyone!!


CONVERSATION

3 komentar:

Rhyfhad mengatakan...

artikel yang sangat keren ..
salam kenal ..
kalau ada waktu mampir ke blogku juga yah ..

OCHIOOO mengatakan...

hahahaa~ just realize you mention me a lot in your bloge -___-

Je M'aime mengatakan...

ryf: coming :D

ochi: it shows how much I love you :p, wait didnt you say youve deactivated your blog, why do you log as ochioooo?

Back
to top