7 years (english trans)

We met for seven years no one knew we would say goodbye this easily
However we still separated with the memories we built for a long time, now gone
How did we at such a young age
Meet each other, I don’t even remember how
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
They said saying goodbye are painful
But I didn’t even have time to feel that
I just thought this is the way staying composed
During those 3 years spent alone
We contacted each other sometimes

But I cried
Time passed it gave me a simple yearning
Different from what my mind was seeing
At first friends then next as lovers
We said we’d stay as friends even if we separated

During those 3 years spent alone
We contacted each other
Even if I met someone else again
Even I loved again
Whenever I was sad I would call you without a word just tears falling

You have to meet a good person
I thought in my heart without any words
I asked if you still liked me without any thought hoping you say it back

I know we had the most pure love
Back then we thought that kind of love couldn’t be done again we saved it in our memories
Often I feel a cold feeling from you
But now I know you cannot ask anything

“I’m getting married” is that what you said to me
After that for a long time I was speechless
Then I cried they were your last words to me
For the only words I wanted to hear was that you love me

Title       : 7 years
Artist     : Kyuhyun (Super Junior)
Well, however, I like this song so much!! I just listened to this song several nights ago, when actually I already saved this song months ago.
Thinking Kyuhyun Oppa would be really saying this in real life…
It’s so heartbreaking. There’s no way the devil Kyu would ever feel like this. He’s just… somewhat… a lovable person, I guess. 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top