Final destination

Transtv is showing Final Destination 3. The girl saw her girl friend crashed and died in roller coster track, how sad.
this afternoon, Sonja told me about her best friend's brother who has passed away last week. it's devastating, I'm sure. and when I asked whether that boy who died has girlfriend she said, 'They even just starting to date'. Oh MY. I dont know.. on one side I'm wondering about how it feels... err, but in the other side I definitely dont want that happen to me. maybe if it does... I'd loose my focus for a week or so. or maybe worse. no, no,no. I want have piece and happy live. 
it's better to happen in movie, because in movie they will have obvious ending -- whether it's good or the other way around. plus, it's only happened in fictitious life not real. 


okay, I'm babbling. effect of studying Skinner, Dollard-Miller, and Allport. 


night, everyone. 

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top