Day Off

I've been inside of my house from morning. I didnt go to campus. All the lecturers' attending this seminar I dont know what and I dont know where. 
so that I stayed home and woke up at 8, do my chores and ended sitting in front of my rouge. rouge? well, I call my 12-inch-red-baby 'rouge' which means red in French (if I'm not mistaken). I watched A Tale of Two Sisters starred Shin Min Jung and Moon Geun Young (are these name right?). It's quite different from the Univited << the foreign movies of tale of two sisters.
in the afternoon I went online. downloading MV Shinee Hello. I found the song is great. and I begin to recognize 5 boys in Shinee -- Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Taemin, and Minho. Minho's the one in SNSD's MV - Gee, right? in Korean version's Gee, Minho's still cute. in Japanese version, he looks manly. hehe. 
I also went online in tumblr. I post several things about Harry Potter that I found in MISCHIEF MANAGED. then I tumbled upon this picture:



... you wont fall out of love with someone, if you didnt fall in love with someone else


my bright but fragile friend from my post 'she needs him back in her life' started to heal herself. she acts like a tough girl. and it's relieving seeing her like that. her ex's not that precious to keep. haha, besides he's now already with another girl. yeah, you fool. I'll keep telling her that he's a fool, if she starts to wail bout him again. the world is large enough if you want to see it thoroughly, your half mate might be out there somewhere. I'll go fetch him myself if I can :p
oh, also my another girl is finally seeing this guy. guy? or I should say 'man'? she's clever enough to cover her feelings from us until the day she told us that she officially dates this man. it's good to see her like that. I really am. I hope she's tough enough with this new love. 


October wish? hah, I wont do that anymore. my september wish was still in empty box. I couldnt go with October wish. anyway, I wish me and my family always in good state, my friends too, and you too, the one who reads this post. :D

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top