Without Words - Park Shin Hye (romanization)



I should have done that
I should have ignored it
like something i couldn't see
I shouldn't have looked at you at all
I should have run away
I should have acted like i didn't hear it
like something I couldn't hear
I shouldn't have listened to love at all


Without a word , you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold your breath but you ran away like this
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
what should I say next?
my closed lips were surprised on their own
coming without any words


Why does it hurts so much?
Why does it hurts continuously ?
Except for the fact that i can't see you anymore
And that you are not here anymore
Otherwise, it's the same as before.


Without a word , you let me know love
Without a word, you give me love
You made me even hold of your breath but you ran away like this
Without a word, love leaves me
Without a word, love tossed me away
What should I say next?
My closed lips were surprised on their own
Without a word, tears fall
Without a word, my heart breaks down.


Without a word, i waited for love
Without a word, love hurts me
I zoned out. I become a fool because I cry looking at the sky
Without a word, firewell finds me
Without a word, the end comes to me
I think my heart was surprised to send you away without any preperations
It came without a word.


Without a word, it comes and leaves
Like the fever before
Maybe all I need to do is endure the hurt for a while
Because in the end, only scars are left


http://eklyricos.blogspot.com/>source

OST You're beautiful. I like Shin-Hye's singing. Jang Geun Suk also sings this song but different emotion, I guess. She's really get into the songs like in one of episode in this drama. As you know, it's the song that Hwang Tae-Kyung made especially for Go Mi-Nam. Mi-Nam cried when they recorded this.
Look, they're cute!! This K-drama is worth WATCHING. You can laugh, mock, be touched and even cry when you watch this. If you're late to watch this in teve, you can watch in YouTube or buy some dvd. But HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.





CONVERSATION

2 komentar:

Filia mengatakan...

wuuuwwww!
ini soundtrack you're beautiful yg paling aku suka.
kalau denger lagu ini suka pengen nangis campur ngantuk hehe

angie mengatakan...

bagian endingnya kok gak enak, nangis campur ngantuk? hahahaha xD
keren tuh yang mbuat liriknya

Back
to top