Photo Diary: Let's Have Fun Together

it's August and it's rush!!!

sunny-day everyday, hot weather, and crazy about popsicle. yeah it's SUMMER.
well, I do notice that here, in Indonesia, there's no spring, summer, fall, or winter. but still, I want to call now as SUMMER. and since it's (almost) sunny all the time, I dragged my besties to colorful place nearby to have some shots (our ritual in holy-day). Ade and I have leisure time, Ochie comes back from Jogja, and Ruru just landed in Semarang this week. we scheduled to go together and here the pics :D
[foto 2-12]

let's have some ride :)

it's Ade. she's crazy about reaching the sky.

it's Ochie, look how she's enjoying her time A LOT

Ruru, she starts to act like growing girl but she's still got that innocent face and heart

and the last is me, saranghaeyo style in front of merry-go-round, I like embracing loves around me and share them to anyone who needs it.


definitely SUPERB times with them. I'm glad that I can know you guys. we've shared stories, pains, disappointment, secrets, jokes, and laughter; and I cant forget things that you gave me. you all are always there when I need you, just like me who is also there when they need me.
love you guys :*

You and I left our troubles far behind (troubles far behind),
But I still have just one more question on my mind,
For all my pals who live in all the oceans and the seas,
With friends like these well, who needs enemies?
~ the bird and the worm

CONVERSATION

4 komentar:

Fitriana Nur Rahmawati mengatakan...

hwaa kalian jalan2 mulu. pengen T.T

angie mengatakan...

hehehehehe.. foto yang karaokean juga belum dupload mami yak? ntar kalo udah dapet files-nya aku tulis di blog juga deh, pit :)

Ochi mengatakan...

i'm happy i know you too :*
love youuuuu hehehehe

angie mengatakan...

oooooooooooooh, so sweet mami.. love you too :DD

Back
to top