Hurricane

last night I was just lying on my bed (after my computer died mysteriously >,>) and I listened to instrumental songs in my cell, it's so slow and wuaah, nothing compares like Pixie Lott said. haha.
I wonder.. what would it be if I have a mucisian as my BF? well, I wanted it's a pianist or guitarist--exclude band or something like that. I just.... I know it's unwise to judge people before you know what's inside them but still, I cant help to think that 'band' guys are all about b*adass, drooling over sexy and got girls, and all that. and yet pianist also isnt addicted by all the things I said before. but I think, the probability is smaller than the band guys. ;P
I watched Spring Waltz >> Korean Drama (okay, K-Drama-holic). it's about childhood friends who have been separated by distant and fate, they finally met again. mellow, like the usual K-Drama. and the main character, the man, is a pianist. there's a scene when he was composing an album in his studio. he's so cool, calm, and gentle. HA-HA. 
and I think, what would it be if I have a mucisian as my BF? hmmm... maybe he'll compose a song for me? like the man in Spring Waltz did to his mate? 

everything is possible in this world, as long as we believe it would happen someday... 
-heard it somewhere-



p.s: I love to make a title that isnt really related to the post :p

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top