Meg Cabot Avid Fan


I visited Meg Cabot site again after several months. In case you dont know her, she is the author of Princess Diaries I-X. Ow, you dont know that it's actually a book then they made a movie based on it? It's like Twilight Saga. Movie based on books. But the books are more interesting than the movie (eventhough Anne Hathaway played charmingly there). 

I love almost all of her teenager series. Princess Diaries, All American Girl (it's in bookstore), 1-800 series, Mediator series (now the first and second books released on bookstore in Indonesia), and the other novels. But I sought for Airhead series and Avalon High Series--it's not on bookstore. I once downloaded the first series of each Airhead and Avalon--it's brilliant. Poor thing Gramedia hasnt published it. Yet. I hope they will.

source

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top