The Haunting in Connecticut


maybe it's a horror movie but I think horror movie is the one that show ghost in it. And I think there's a ghost in it. Or a few ghosts..
and so the Haunting in Connecticut is horror.
On the cover it says 'based on a true story'. I also saw the boy character was in local magazine which I bought a few days ago then I decided to watch it last Thursday. Fortunately, my mom's friend lent the dvd for her and she gave it to me. I screamed a few times, well, that's common. my mom who joined watching in the last minute pressed her back to the wall... she's even scared. well, it's hilarious.
if you do like horrors, you have to put this film to your list!

(spoiler)
it tells about a haunted house, like Amytiville Horror. Blame the house if someone suddenly acts like nuts. It happens to Matt who suffered for cancer. He had to go to see doctor in certain hospital which was very much far from his own house every day, I guess. And there's a time when he couldnt travel far enough to get home from hospital. So, his Mom decided to rent a house in the same state of his hospital to make everything easier. His Mom, Sara, found a big house with cheap rent. She hesitated at first but for his son's sake, she took the chance and rented the house. Day by day, Matt always got a vision about what happened in the past in that rent house. And from the photos that they found, they knew that the house was once a funeral home. And another secret kept in that house. Then slowly everything became clear when a reverend (Matt's friend in hospital who suffered for cancer too) came to that house.

CONVERSATION

1 komentar:

Nana Podungge mengatakan...

I just found out that screaming while watching horror movies was so hilarious!!! xixixixixixi ...

Back
to top