vamps !!


I downloaded file about vampire (again). I just read it. It contained many comments from some people. And they were like shouting comment there. They debated about vampires do exist and vampire do exist not. I dunno what to choose coz I’ve not seen any of them in reality. And I doubt there’re vampire among us here, Indonesia where has high temperature and I dont know someone who acts weird. Or they have so pale skin, sharp fangs, and all that. Here’s few of the articles :
You cannot be born as vampire – TRUE
Vampires are shape-shifters – TRUE (someone objected)
Vampires only active at dark – FALSE (instead they have use sunscreen spf 50!!!)
There are different types of vamps – TRUE
Vampires are immortal – TRUE (they have certain gene which control hormone aging)
The first documented cases of Vampires, seems to come from the Sumerians centuries ago – TRUE
Vampires only sleep in coffins – FALSE (hwahahahaha)
Garlic will keep you safe from vamps or even werewolf – FALSE
Vamps can fly – FALSE
The Christian cross will repel a vamp and make them powerless – FALSE

July 13th

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top