i dont like it

I got up this morning with pain in my throat,, I think it's because yesterday I drank ice tea excessively. I cursed under my breath. Then I began to start my activities like the other days. Sweeping the floor, reading newspaper, and listening to my MP4. After a half an hour, I felt wanna take a bath. Then I did it (no longer than 5 mins, haha). I ate my breakfast, I took more portion this morning coz I only ate once yesterday. I watched dvd after that and ended lying on my bed. I felt hot on my face, dunno why. an hour later, I guess my granny already off to her bedroom, I watched tv again (maybe for an hour). I felt myself hotter (in the real meaning). Next when my aunt passed and peck my forehead before she off to work, she told me I was feverish. Oh, no. I found myself thinking after that. asore throat, feverish, and rather sleepy: that's what I got before doctor said I got thypoid 4 years ago (oh, and also two months ago). Oh, no! I hate myself. I suffered myself.I wish I dont have to get this sick again. I tried to eat lunch (these days I wasnt customed to have lunch) even though I still feel full. Coz thypoid or whatever I got 4 years ago caused of my exhausted mixed with my hunger.
help me with telling info which can cure my sore throat in short time..

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top